We offer the following products & services
1. TRAINING CLASSES:
COURSES: Lessons 1- 6
COURSE FEES: $50.00 per lesson for in-person training and $50.00 per lesson for online training. Classes include the course manual plus a certificate of participation upon course completion.
Options for Training include:
- BeeCraft Academy Online Training.
- In-person Training.
- Hive Management.
- In-person Training plus Hive Management.
- BEEHIVE (Langstroth hive)
This includes 3 deep hive body size, 30 frames, 30 foundations (plastic), Bottom board, entrance reducer, Top cover, inner cover and painting.
- Package Bee
- Beehive Tool
- Bee-suit (Full suit and half-body suit available)
- Bee Brush
- Feeder (Top hive feeder and vertical feeder available)
- Frame grip
Prices are available upon request. Please contact us for pricing.
Please note that BEE-HIVE & PACKAGE BEE are essential to start beekeeping.
Processing Tools are also available for rent.
3. BEE COLONY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
Basic site maintenance visits:
- Two visits to the apiary recommended per month. During a site visit we will inspect the beehive(s) and make recommendations for future action.
- Charges for 1-4 colonies is $50 per visit.
- Charges for 5+ colonies is $75 per visit.
- Harvesting and Processing Tools for Honey is for Hire.
In addition to basic hive management services we also offer a comprehensive set of colony management services. (Prices are negotiable.)
- Purchase of package bee and beehives are Optional.
- Establishment of your colony (apiary) right from the installation of package bee until harvesting period.
- Feeding, medication and harvesting of honey, pollen and propolis if the tools purchased.
- Queen bee rearing training.
- Preparing your colony for Winter.
For more information on management services please Contact Us.
4. Sales of Honey & Other Bee Products.
For more information on sales of honey and other bee products please Contact Us.